|Item Weight||30 ga|
chokolate attar from bashar perfumes
- You should always take it into consideration whether you’re buying attar for men or women. In case you’re buying attar perfumes for men, attars with strong aroma that comprise notes of spices, wood, and oud are often preferred choices.
- Naturally-derived Ouds are not synthetic compounds, and are therefore changeable. Since Ouds, like musk, are the result of reactions in a living organism, it changes when it comes in contact with skin. Your body’s pheromones, heat, skin’s natural oils, and sweat react with Oud, and hence smell very different.09-Jan-2020
- Oud (or “oudh”) comes from the wood of a wild tropical tree called the agar. … Apparently, only 2 percent of agar trees produce oud, making it incredibly precious. And therefore, expensive. Due to its rarity, high demand, and the difficulty of harvesting it, oud oil is one of the most expensive oils in the world.28-Aug-201
- So for those of you with an interest: The word ‘attar’ is Arabic, and it literally means scent. … Given enough time the oil would become infused with the scent and would retain it after the plants or flowers were removed. Pure attars actually don’t have an expiry date and many of them smell better the older they are.
- Because it has been produced in Cologne since at least 1799, it is allowed to use the geographical indication Original Eau de Cologne. The producer kept the same formula for more than 200 years, so the recipe from the book should be pretty much the same.
- The American counterpart of Kölnisch Wasser, Florida Water is also mentioned in the book. It has the same citrus base as Cologne Water, butis leaning more to sweet orange rather than the lemon and neroli of the original Cologne Water, it also has hints of spicy notes including lavender and clove. The name refers to the fabled Fountain of Youth, which was said to be located in Florida, as well as the flowery nature of the scent.
- The company states that their product, now sold under the Murray & Lanman brand, still uses the original 1808 formula and that the current label is also a slightly modified version of the 1808 original.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.